The ground level of my home has been outfitted as a preschool-style learning environment. We have a HUGE back yard, that we have room for an outdoor classroom in a Large tent as well as inside having a classroom/playroom/eating area and a nap room, making the following amenities available for your child:
· Play centre- toys for both girls and boys to be imaginative.
· Reading centre – books for free choice.
· Art centre – all paper and supplies needed to be creative with. Theme/Special projects also planned.
· Playground equipment – balls, skipping rope, outdoor trucks, tools for gardening, buckets etc.
· Child size chairs and tables and shelves for children to have easy access to.
· Learning centre – manipulative projects for developing their